2017/03/02

Visitors who also love good food

Untitled
Johan's parents came to town and I met up with them at the airport and then we went straight to Santa Cantina for lunch. Margaritas included. Off to the supermarket to buy cream, they were re-branding and the shelves were pretty empty.

Untitled
Cream for SEMLA! My favourite pastry in the world. Day-time drinking made us all sleepy and when Johan came home from work we had a bottle of bubbles and these sugar bombs, which made us all awake again.

Untitled
Late night dinner, so good.

Untitled
After sleeping in on Friday, we started the day with burgers at Gotham Imbiss.

Untitled
And then off to my friends' bar. I had a hot cocoa and the other ones had bourbon and absinthe.

Untitled
OK, so guys, let's cross the city and go to Stone Brewers! Johan yelled. And so we went. And tried 16 different beers.

Untitled
You could get the beers as 15cl, thank you very much.

Untitled
Hello lovely people! (Look at Johan's shirt, we found it in a second hand shop in Sweden this xmas and both screamed IT'S MINE)

Untitled
Some small things to eat with the beer.

Untitled
The place is beautiful and because it's new and clean it felt like we had left Berlin and been traveling to Sweden.

Untitled
Bye Stone Brewers. After this we took a taxi to Gotham Imbiss and had chicken wings hanging out with a lot of friends.

Untitled
On Saturday we met up for a car ride to Xberg where we had pizza.

Untitled
I'm trying to remember what we did after the pizza, but...? Oh, yes! We went to Frischeparadies to look at delicious stuff and then off to friends' different bars to hang out with friends. Hunger stroke again and I was in the mood for broth and ended up having a vegan very healthy dumpling soup, which I had to pay for the day after ;) Was so hangover hungry that I didn't manage to snap a picture of my breakfast before it was in my belly, muaha. Had it at my darling Roland's place Cozys ;)

Untitled
On our last evening we went to Mitte for some hot pot, such a social way of eating together.

Untitled
Monday morning and we had breakfast at Silo before saying farewell. Well, before the farewell Johan's parents and I were hanging out on a park bench in the sun cuddling with dogs. And boom, Spring arrived!

Had such a great time as you can see.
And, now what? I have no idea.

6 comments:

  1. Where did you have that pizza, looks great (and a bit unusual*)?
    *Generally most of the food, meals and plate arrangements you take photos of look a bit unusual in a positive way, probably because I am not used to eat "out of the house" that much, and I don't live in Berlin. I'll visit it again after 15+ years and be sure to check out some of the places which you recommended through your posts and photo-diaries.
    Thanks for sharing parts of you and of the city you live in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What awesome food! The taste-look of it is very appealing. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All that good food, makes me want to stretch my wings and fly to nether regions. Thank you for sharing such great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing photos as always, you are very talented, best wishes from Glasgow, Scotland

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this round-up! I forgot Stone was opening up in Berlin! The restaurant looks beautiful - those tables... Stone is the biggest brewery here in San Diego, followed by Ballast Point. Here it is definitely a big corporate brewery but their food menu is delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.