2017/06/12

Different balconies, different views

Untitled

Untitled

Was hanging around on different balconies this weekend and spending my Monday evening on my own balcony reading a book, wearing my new favourite pair of slippers.

What I love most about my balcony is that the sun disappears already at noon, so during Summer it's a great spot to sit in the shade with a breeze without getting a sunburn, watching people passing by. Also there is quite a lot of action going on from time to time. Tonight I was watching a red balloon dancing around until a car rode over it. BANG! A guy got stuck in the tram tracks with his bike, luckily he didn't get injured. I'm going to continue enjoying my book. Have a good evening!

3 comments:

  1. Always inspiring, Sandra. I check your blog almost daily, looking for images and words that often make my day :-) I'm curious about the book you are reading on the balcony...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw, thank you for your kind words! :*

      i'm reading "Horrific Sufferings of the Mind-Reading Monster Hercules Barefoot: His Wonderful Love and His Terrible Hatred" by Carl-Johan Vallgren.

      it's great! and it surprises me because i wasn't very interested in this kind of fairytales before.

      Delete
  2. I really like your blog! You have beautiful and interesting photos and your posts are just in right length - that much of appearances.
    But what I also love and admire is the things you write about and how open and honest you are.
    Just wanted to say thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, welcome!
If you have a question, please have a look at my FAQ-page.